The statue stands about nine feet tall on top of a pedestal and is an oblong human with features getting smaller towards the top. The sculpture is titled “Monument in Right Foot Major” and is by artist Todji Kurtzman.
Eight total sculptures will be part of the See Art Orlando unveiling in November [Event Info]. The eight sculpture is being worked on and should be in the park over the next week.
The other six sculptures that have already been installed are:
- Union on the corner of Robinson St and Eola Dr
- Centered on Central Blvd across from the Waverly
- Global Convergence at Heritage Park by the Orange County Regional History Center
- Cedar of Lebanon on the corner of Central and Osceola next to Post Parkside
- Take Flight on Lake Eola by Robinson
- Astrogenesis II at Signature Plaza on the corner of Orange Ave and Church St
The sculptures are being paid for by private donors. You can see a map of the eight locations here.