Euclid Media Group, LLC, the parent company of Orlando Weekly is looking to hire a new Art Director to replace a vacancy left by Adam McCabe who recently announced his departure from the local alt weekly magazine.
The full-time management position pays up to $35,000 a year plus benefits and the job opening ends on March 14.
Applicants must have the following skills/training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Graphic Design, Advertising
- 5+ years experience in Art/Creative Direction, preferably in a publishing or advertising environment
- Know inside and out all facets of Adobe CS: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Basic video editing skills
- Ability to drive brand engagement
- A strong work ethic and desire to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
The new Art Director will have the opportunity to work with some of Orlando’s best photographers, artists, and writers. Job duties include oversight of all company creative and branding tasks.
Click HERE to see the original job posting.