SPONSORED: Local Realtor extraordinaire, Beth Sells Florida (Website) is hiring a new Client Relations Coordinator to join their small, but mighty, team.
The Client Relations Coordinator is a paid, part-time position that pays $11/hour, with an estimated commitment of 20 hours/week. The role has the opportunity to transition into a commission-based Showing Assistant as the team expands. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to break in to the real estate industry and to get work with an experienced and successful Realtor, Beth Hobart.
- Manage client relations. Putting people first and with our personal touch. Maintaining the CRM, tracking important client anniversaries or notable life events, and handling client gifts and cards.
- Schedule showings for buyers. Includes confirming house choices, coordinating showings with agents, putting together time-mapped tours, creating maps, and compiling neighborhood information packets.
- Coordinate showings for our listings. Receive and respond to showing requests, coordinate appointments with owners and agents, follow up for feedback, and perform regular site visits to ensure properties are in their best condition.
- Compile listing presentations. Learn how to put together the listing paperwork, presentations, and resources for consults, and prep files for signatures and submission.
- Why you belong at Beth Sells Florida.
- What about the role appeals to you and why.
- What work and other experiences you’ve learned from. Include whatever is relevant, even if it’s not in the real estate industry.
- Why we should hire you over everyone else. What makes you special?
- How you will make the world a better place. You have the opportunity to put forth ideas and jump-start initiatives … what will you do?
- What days and hours you’re available every week. Having at least 20 hours that you’re consistently available Mon–Fri is best, but if you have another plan, share it.
- Send a resume if you must. But seeing how you write is more important.
- Don’t be boring. This isn’t a job interview for an accounting firm. Write interesting, clever responses that showcase your personality.
To see the original job posting, click HERE.
Deadline for applications is April 15th at 5 p.m.