EDIT: According to the HR department at Greenhouse Agency, Inc., this job opening has been put “on hold” and is currently unavailable. We will update this post again once they are accepting job applications again.
A local booze-slinger is looking for a Premium Whiskey Manager.
The Premium Whiskey Manager (PWM) is responsible for selling and executing national brand programs and assisting in the development of regional programs with assigned accounts. The PWM collaborates with key distributor contacts (whiskey ambassadors, mixologists and key account sales) to drive premium whiskey focus. Primary brand focus includes Jack Daniel’s Family of Brands, Old Forester Family of Brands, Woodford Reserve Family of Brands and Collingwood.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or four years sales experience in a consumer products industry (Beverage Alcohol industry preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors, accounts, and Brown-Forman contacts
- Demonstrated knowledge of three-tier distribution system
- Team player with an ability to put the needs of the overall Brown-Forman business above the specific needs of the territory or team. Seek out opportunities to collaborate with leaders in other channels and territories. Keep relevant parties informed of activity and seek similar behavior from the area team
- Proficient with word processing programs (such as Word), spreadsheet programs (such as Excel), and presentation programs (such as PowerPoint)
- Must have valid state driver’s license
- Must be able and willing to travel by air and car 15-20% of time
Essential Job Functions:
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, self-starter, ability to multi-task.
- Strong management skills.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze and interpret consumer research data and analyze competitive activity.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and to deal with difficult situations or customers in a calm and professional manner.
- Professional personal appearance and presentation personifying the brands and upholding their core values.
- Ability to understand and execute brand strategy at the account level.
- Learns quickly and takes direction/coaching well.
- Ability to be flexible and focus in pressure situations.
- Has a passion for marketing and promotional events in all channels.
Position Financials (Annual):
Base salary: $ 47,000 – $ 52,000 D.O.E.
Bonus: $ 10,000
Auto allowance: $ 6,600
Communication Allowance $ 2,400
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K