Starting salary for this full-time, contract position is $41,038 to $51,334 a year, depending on qualifications.
An aide performs a wide variety of complex and specialized administrative work for a City Commissioner, including:
- answering the telephone, receiving visitors, and routing mail
- performing research and collecting information for Commissioners
- organizing and assembling materials for meetings, conferences, etc.
- coordinating schedule arrangements
- composing and preparing correspondence
The work schedule includes usual office hours plus regular evening and weekend work.
Applicants must have an Associate Degree, plus two years experience in a responsible office position with considerable public contact. Bilingual (English/Spanish) required, must read, write, and speak fluently.
To see the original job posting on the City’s website, click HERE.