The Mennello Museum of American Art is asking the public for feedback before conducting a five-year strategic plan. Executive Director, Shannon Fitzgerald, will be using the information gathered to develop a Strategic Vision Plan for the campus, in cooperation with the City of Orlando and the Friends of the Mennello Museum of American Art.
Existing suggestions for the museum include:
- Development of existing collection
- Library/Research facilities
- Art studios
- More opportunities for special events
- More land for proposed new construction – including parking and new facility
- Possible accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums
According to the campaign website, the primary goal of the the five-year plan will be to improve the facilities, including renovation and new additional space.
There is a survey you can fill out, as part of the community-wide assessment the museum is conducting. Click HERE to take the survey.