Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have skipped as well.
Stay in the know Orlando.
Also, be sure to listen to our latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus, HERE.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
TOP TEN HEADLINES OF THE WEEK:
- Bungalower has landed a weekly show on Real Radio 104.1.
- House of the Day: Architectural zen retreat in Thornton Park asking over $1M.
- Five firms qualified for City’s Orlando Main Street Bicycle and Pedestrian Study.
- Ask Bungalower: What’s being unveiled at the Lake Eola flags?
- Did You Know-town: The City has its own pottery studio?
- Road Alert: City approves budget for stadium-adjacent streetscaping.
- City to pass amendments that change how they govern the height of development around airports.
- New nail salon moving into Twisted Bliss space in Ivanhoe Village.
- “At long last, Valkyrie Doughnuts finally opens this weekend.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Orlando’s lack of affordable rentals near top in U.S.” – Orlando Sentinel
ICYMI: Here are a number of Bungalower articles from last week that you may have missed:
- Townie Tourist in College Park.
- Video: West Art District Open House event.
- Tiny shingled bungalow in Lake Como is asking $240,000.
- New video game website launched in Orlando.
- Downtown Orlando Partnership announced Golden Brick winners.
- Studio 17 TV: Mondayvation Talks with Brendan O’Connor.
- Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen now open for lunch.