SPONSORED: Experience Kissimmee, the official destination marketing organization for Osceola County, is hosting a casting call for models for an upcoming photo shoot. The photos will be used around the world to market Kissimmee and Central Florida, in high-exposure advertising campaigns around the world; in places like New York, Chicago, London, Dubai, and more.
Experience Kissimmee is conducting a photo and video shoot between May 8-19, 2017, at various locations in and around Kissimmee, including Disney Springs, Reunion Resort, and a number of local attractions. They’re looking for real people to convey the emotion and excitement of visiting Kissimmee, Florida.
Auditions are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. April 7-10 at the Celebration Town Hall, 851 Celebration Avenue, Kissimmee, Florida [GMap].
What they’re looking for:
- Families of all kinds, including: single parent families, multi-generational families (including grandparents), traditional families, LGBT families, and multi-cultural families.
- People who are related to each other and who live locally and love living here.
- Don’t fit into any of the categories above? No problem, Experience Kissimmee is still open to meeting you and your crew to see if you fit. Ideal ages of children would be from 4 to 12 years-old.
- Diverse, real couples including but not limited to men & women (twenties and thirties), elderly/senior, same-sex, and interracial.
- Groups of real, tried-and-true friends ranging from teenagers (with parental consent) to early twenties.
- Business men and women of all ages and races in business and business casual attire
What is expected from you:
If selected, you’ll be assigned to work for one half-day (up to four hours) and provided with tickets to the pertaining park/attraction, food, wardrobe, as well as given hair and makeup assistance. All you need to do is bring your smiling faces! Compensation for your time will also be provided.
Be aware there may be a lot of walking involved as we quickly move from one location to another within the same park. Strollers are recommended for smaller children. Please note that you may be asked to interact with animals, get in the water, and ride rollercoasters or other attractions. Patience, excitement, and agreeable attitudes are a must!
Previous modeling or acting experience is always a plus, but not a requirement.
If you have any other questions, please contact [email protected]
For more information, click HERE.