This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have missed in last wee’s hustle-and-bustle.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
TOP TEN HEADLINES OF THE WEEK:
- 59 photos of Orlando Flag re-design submissions.
- Review committee moves forward on design for anchor building in UCF’s Downtown development.
- Ask Bungalower: What is that tall tower going in at Lake Ivanhoe?
- Church has filed for permissions to expand Faith Arts Village campus.
- Downtown Walgreens location installs new signage.
- Emeril Lagasse Foundation Kitchen House now open in College Park.
- Cocina 214 will host their annual Running of the Chihuahuas.
- West Art District on notice for non-compliant murals.
- Downtown I-4 parking lots to close permanently.
- Visit Orlando wants to find a “signature dish” for the City of Orlando.
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles from last week that you may have missed:
- Crane Watch: Construction has begun on second phase of the Performing Arts Center.
- Bem Bom has applied for a Small Business Facade Program grant.
- “Instead of Rubio, ‘Lil Marco’ puppet addresses constituents at Maitland town hall.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Forbes names Orlando in top 10 list of cities Americans are moving to.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Orlando City wins at home again, beats L.A. Galaxy 2-1.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “We’ve gone national! Introducting Date Night Guide.” – Orlando Date Night Guide