UPDATE: The deadline for submissions has been extended to Monday, June 26
Orlando residents can now begin submitting their entries for the Downtown Development Board‘s Best of DTO photography contest.
This year’s contest has five categories:
- Live: Dealing with Downtown’s urban environment; historic preservation, housing, civic activity, arts and culture, the environment, and transportation.
- Work: Anything having to do with the working environment; employees, office spaces, commercial architecture, and co-working.
- Play: Share how you, your friends, or your family have fun in Downtown Orlando; sports, picnics, wildlife, public spaces, festivals, dining, and more.
- Lake Eola Park: Self explanatory. Take photos of things in the park.
- Best of DTO: Take photos of Downtown’s secret treasures.
Contestants can submit up to five photos. Winners will be displayed at the Gallery at Avalon Island at the end of the summer, from August 17 to September 15. There is a monetary prize for the top three winners.
Click HERE for more details.