Travel site, Culture Trip (Website), recently published a story called, “Travel to Southeast Asia in Orlando’s Little Vietnam” sharing an insider’s look at the cultural hotspot that is the intersection of Mills Avenue and Colonial Drive.
The site appeals to “travelers” versus “tourists” who may be seeking something outside of the sterile interactions available at a theme park, in favor of “authentic culture, food, and history.”
- The noodle soup at Pho 88, Pho Vinh, and Little Saigon
- Taiwanese bubble tea at Lollicup Cafe
- Pan-Asian street food at Hawkers
- Asian-fusion tacos at Tako Cheena
- Mills 50 art boxes and murals
- Live performances by the Hon Viet dance group