The City of Orlando has just launched a prototype website, alpha.orlandofl.gov, in an effort to test and update their online services.
Services that are currently available on the website include:
- Reporting a Problem: Let the City know when you see a pothole, graffiti, or code violations.
- Request new garbage bins, get a free composter, or a grease jug.
- Find and reserve a public park, playground, or community center.
- Find a youth program to volunteer with.
- Report a problem tree that’s located in the public right-of-way.
- Pay for, or appeal, your parking tickets.
- Get a building permit.
- Learn about available assistance and housing resources.
The site is designed to be a low-barrier, user-friendly way for residents to interact with the City. You can give your feedback on the new website by clicking HERE.