SPONSORED by Reason: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news. We’ve also started including some of the headlines you may have missed in last week’s hustle-and-bustle.
Don’t forget to listen in to the latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus which airs on Real Radio 104.1 every Friday at 9 p.m. and is also available on iTunes and Google Play.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
TOP TEN HEADLINES OF THE WEEK:
- SPONSORED: Don’t miss the “Florida Prize in Contemporary Art” at the OMA.
- SPONSORED – House of the Day: College Park pool home asking $269,000.
- Orlando Meats has finally opened their new Ivanhoe location.
- Frank and Steins will become a food hall this summer.
- Orlando has two opera companies now.
- The Central Florida Foundation has launched a social enterprise accelerator program at Rollins College. Ben Hoyer named as COO.
- PR’s Taco Palace in Winter Park now closed.
- Photo Tour: Your Pie Pizzeria to open in Skyhouse, early July.
- “Orlando’s O’Dang Hummus scores a deal with major retailer.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “Scratch, creative Winter Park restaurant, closing.” – Scott Joseph Orlando
ICYMI: Here are a number of articles from last week that you may have missed:
- Noir Cafe is now open in the CityArts Factory.
- Inhabit: Todd Barczak in Stardust Video and Coffee.
- Siegel’s has closed their Downtown store.
- Rental Roundup: 13 homes to rent for under $1,500.
- SOHI Juice Co. Winter Park has begun construction.