Sponsored by Orlando Health: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed. Click HERE to see our Hurricane Irma post which we will continue to add to throughout the storm.
Don’t forget to tune in to the latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus which airs every Friday on Real Radio 104.1. This week’s episode was recorded with guest host Emily Ellyn.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- What Orlandoans need to know about Hurricane Irma – Updates and Closures.
- Bungalower has launched its own print product.
- Inhabit: Commissioner Patty Sheehan in her Colonialtown home.
- WMFE is looking to fill two positions on their advisory board.
- NYPD Pizza closed its College Park location.
- 4 Rivers has launched a food truck.
- House of the Day: A beautiful blue bungalow near Lawsona is asking under $500,000.
- Video: Ricky Ly visits Viet Nomz for WUCF series.
- “Disney, Universal and SeaWorld close as Hurricane Irma advances.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Creative Village cowork launch draws concerns.” – Orlando Sentinel
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- “Hurricane Irma offers test run for GOES-16 satellite built by Harris.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Earth Fare emerging south of downtown.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Affordable-housing panel starts looking for fixes.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Hurricane Irma causes cranes for I-4 construction to lower; others still stand.” – Orlando Sentinel
- Ten 10 Brewing is hosting a beer and music festival, October 7.
- “World’s Oldest Continuously-Running Olive Garden May Move From Orlando Fashion Square Mall to Orlando Fashion Square Mall.” – The Daily City
- “Special Chow Hound Report, Hurricane Irma Edition.” – Scott Joseph Orlando