UPDATE: STREET PARTY HAS BEEN MOVED TO CHURCH STREET DISTRICT.
PROMO: Both CityArts Factory and the Downtown Arts District are back for the 8th year of their Dia de los Muertos and Monster Factory exhibit.
The event takes place from 6-11 p.m. inside the CityArts Factory and outside for a massive block party on Pine Street, featuring”
- A “macabre” cirque performance by Phantasmagoria
- An art exhibit featuring work by local and national artists with the theme of Day of the Dead and Halloween.
- Artist vendors
- A performance by Salvador Live Paints
- A kids craft area with groups like ArtReach Orlando
- Food vendors like the Orlando Tamale Company Food Truck
- Face painting, costume contest, raffles and more
Admission requires a $5 donation to CityArts Factory and the Downtown Arts District.