SPONSORED by Hinge Hardware: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
Don’t forget to tune in to the latest episode of Bungalower and the Bus which airs every Friday on Real Radio 104.1. This week’s episode was recorded at World of Beer – Downtown.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
SPONSORED – House of the Day: Beautiful mid-century home in Rock Lake asking $189,900.
SPONSORED – House of the Day: Beautifully redone Dover Shores home asking just over $300,000.
- Kaka doesn’t want to play with us anymore.
- Foxtail Coffee Co. moving a concept into SODO Mama B’s.
- A new organic grocer is moving into the former Winter Park Whole Foods space.
- Hybrid thrift shop/testing center to be built on Mills 50 Circle K property.
- Jeremiah’s Italian Ice opening new location in College Park.
- The Pulse rainbow crosswalk has been installed.
- Agave Azul is moving into the vacant Square 1 Burgers building.
- Bruce Campbell’s chin is coming to the Fashion Square Mall.
- “Orlando gay pride events may bring $11M economic impact.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “By night, Orlando’s drag queens entertain the masses. By day, they lead the fight for LGBTQ rights.” – Orlando Weekly
ICYMI Here are some other news updates you may have missed:
- LYNX has released a real-time bus tracker app.
- The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts launched a new local musician series.
- Halloween Guide Orlando is the best database for October events.
- Signature Honey Dish voting is now open.
- City of Orlando releases debris collection progress map.
- “Read City Planning Division’s Short Term Rental Briefing Sheet Here.” – The Daily City
- “Restaurant hiring gets tougher with low unemployment.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Orlando Comes Out with Pride with flying colors downtown.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Teen suspect in Roger Trindade case arrested again for aggravated battery.” – Winter Park/Maitland Observer