Cows ‘n’ Cabs (Website) is returning for a one-night takeover of Winter Park’s Central Park West Meadow to showcase 30 local restaurants and chefs.
Attendees will be able to enjoy custom menus, craft beer, cigars, live music, and wine.
Tickets for general admission are $110 per person and can be purchased HERE. You must be 21 or older to attend. All proceeds from the event will benefit Elevate Orlando and After-School All-Stars.
Participating businesses in the all-you-can-eat event include:
- John Rivers, 4 Rivers Smokehouse and The Coop
- Wendy Lopez, Tapa Toro
- Katerina Coumbaros, Taverna Opa
- Brandon Chandler, Pop Parlour
- Stacey and Ed Tomljenovich, P is for Pie
- James O’Donnell, STK
- Andres Mendoza, Norman’s
- Yuhi Fujinaga, Morimoto
- Brandon McGlamery, Luke’s
- Joe and David Creech, Hunger Street Tacos
- Chelsie Savage, Sanctum
- Allen Lo, Hawkers
- James and Julie Petrakis, The Ravenous Pig, Cask and Larder, Swine and Sons
- Jami Wray, Peterbrooke Chocolatier
- Jason Bergeron, Chroma
- Greg Richie, Soco
- Eddie Thomas, Disney Springs Food Trucks
- Jarrod Pearman, Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Tim Dixon, D-Luxe Burger
- Yoly Lazo Colon, Amorette’s Patisserie
- Amanda Lauder, The Ganachery
- Brandon Frohne, Holler and Dash
- Bruno Zacchini III, Pizza Bruno
- Michael J. Huffler, Reel Fish Coastal Kitchen and Bar
- Ryan McLaughlin, K Restaurant
- Tim Keating, Urbain 40
Cows ‘n’ Cabs runs from 7-10 p.m. Saturday, November 11.