PROMO: Tickets are now on sale for the fifth annual Field to Feast Dinner at Long & Scott Farms in Zellwood, Florida.
The event celebrates locally-sourced cuisine in an open-air setting with a casual dine-around; this year’s dishes will again be paired with wines, beers, and cocktails selected by Master Sommelier George Miliotes. Live music, farm tours and a raffle also are part of the event from 3-6 p.m.
All proceeds benefit the Kids Cafe Program of Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, an after-school meal service program that provides food to children in Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties.
Featured Disney chefs for 2018, each paired with a Disney sommelier, include:
- Chef Michael Gonsalves, Artist Point, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Chef Craig Schleider, Hollywood Brown Derby, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Chef Tim Majoras, Flying Fish, Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Chef Michael Deardorff, Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Chef Leonard Thomson, Park Event Operations and Premium Events
- Chef Robby Sayles, Tiffins, Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Chef Lenny DeGeorge, Flavor Lab
- Chef Joe Haverlin, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Disney Yacht Club Resort
- Pastry Chef Amy Goodpaster, Magic Kingdom
- Pastry Chef Kelly Smith, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
The event is presented by Edible Orlando magazine with Walt Disney World Resort as a major sponsor.
Tickets are $175 and can be purchased at edibleorlando.com. The event sold out the last four years.