The views and opinions expressed in this episode are those of the hosts alone and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bungalower Media
Learn all about the top headlines, new restaurants, and best-bet events to attend this weekend with Bungalower and the Bus. Hosted each week by Jon Busdeker and Brendan O’Connor.
This week’s episode was recorded at Lazy Moon Pizza in the Mills 50 District.
ALTERNATIVE FACT CHECKING:
- 0:54 – Jon Busdeker said at the 22:38 mark in last week’s episode that Brendan O’Connor does all the fact checking. A monster is born.
- 1:38 – Anna Eska – MANI … no “t” is running for Florida State House District 47. Jon will totally write her jingle.
- 2:29 – Some words that rhyme with “Eskamani” include brawny, johnny, scrawny, afghani, frangipani, maharani, and azerbaijani.
- 3:24 – Museum of Ice Cream Miami has been extended and will run through February 26
- 3:51 – Ford Kiene is currently listed as the Chair of City Beverages. Click HERE to read more about the Rogers Building.
- 9:21 – Just this once, Jon Busdeker beat Bungalower to the punch at that story. We’ll let him have this round.
- 12:29 – Click HERE to see the sheet music for Orlando’s song. Be sure to send us a video of you playing it so we can hear how it sounds!
- 14:44 – Foxtail Coffee will close at 10 p.m. and the new adjoining Foxtail Farmhouse will close at midnight. Click HERE for all the details.
- 41:47 – We forgot Hurst Marshall’s name, inexplicably. It’s clearly a great name, we simply had too much to drink.