SPONSORED by Muddy Waters: This is our latest rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week, in Orlando’s Bungalow Neighborhood news, and some bonus headlines you may have missed.
Be sure to listen to our latest episode of “Bungalower and the Bus” HERE. It’s a fun weekly conversation of the week’s top headlines, over beers! You can catch it live on Real Radio 104.1 at 9 p.m. every Friday. Also be sure to check out our latest episode of Orlando Food Truck Guide and get to know the owners behind Tamale Co. Mexican Street Food.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
- Lucky’s Market is opening a store in Colonial Landing (the one with Joann Fabrics) and we can’t stop thinking about it.
- A group called Ponte Health is cranking up the spin machine potential 40-story Vertical Medical City development concerning their in Downtown Orlando.
- Chinese-owned bike sharing company ofo wants to bring their dockless concept to Orlando.
- Prove your love for your sweet boo-thang buy gifting them with a bouquet, of donuts, for Valentine’s Day.
- The Amazon Treasure Truck is in Orlando and driving to a parking lot to buy an online purchase has never been so fun.
- The Eleven on Thornton townhome project has finally broken ground in Park Lake Highland.
- “Lucky’s Market, Ross store headed to downtown Orlando, Winter Park.” – Orlando Business Journal
- “OnePulse Foundation announces date for next town hall forum, continues series of community talks.” – Watermark
- “Rollins to add student housing, require juniors to live on campus.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Region’s food truck events face competition for trucks, customers.” – Orlando Sentinel
- “Florida voters will soon have the chance to abolish the state’s archaic, unconstitutional civil rights restoration process.” – Orlando Weekly
- “Why Does Service Suck?” – Scott Joseph’s Orlando Restaurant Guide
- “Farmers Market Selling Vendors’ Items Online in St Pete.” – The Daily City
- “Syd Levy has passed away.” – Bungalower
- “Community discussion about Ocoee Election-Day Massare of 1920.” – Bungalower
- “New gallery opening in Winter Park on March 15.” – Bungalower
- “Cool Job Alert: Kitchen Manager at Florida and Co.” – Bungalower
- “Colonialtown charmer wants $369,000.”
- “Updated Delaney Park Bungalow wants $695,000.”
- “Remarkable mid-century home in Winter Park for sale.”
HOT EVENTS THIS WEEK:
- Monday: Orlando Solar Bears vs. Wheeling Nailers (Parramore)
- Tuesday: 1st Annual Muddy Gras – A Fat Tuesday Celebration (South Eola)
- Wednesday: Orlando Magic vs. Charlotte Hornets (Parramore)
- Thursday: Runway to Haiti: Ambassador Event and Photo Op (Downtown)
- Thursday: Third Thursday Gallery Hop (Downtown)