The Council of 101, a fundraising group that supports the Orlando Museum of Art, will be hosting their 36th annual Antiques Vintage and Garden Show, from Friday, February 16-Sunday, February 18 at OMA.
The event will feature antiques, art, jewelry, vintage collectibles, unique botanicals, and more during their three-day show at the Orlando Museum of Art. More than 30 antiques and vintage dealers from around the country are expected to attend.
A one-day general admission ticket is $15, a one-day ticket for Orlando Museum of Art Members is $10 (membership card required), and a three-day admission ticket is available for $25. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online, in person, or by calling 407-896-4231 ext. 254.
Show Dates and Times
Friday, February 16: 10am-5pm
Saturday, February 17: 10am-5pm
Sunday, February 18: 11am-4pm
This year’s special guest is Laura Dowling; the floral designer in the White House during President Barack Obama’s administration. Dowling will be speaking and signing books on Friday, February 16 at 11 a.m. and Saturday, February 17 at 10 a.m. Tickets are $45, which includes show admission.
- Thursday, Feb. 15: Opening Night Preview Party, 6:30-10 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 16: Laura Dowling At the White House – presentation and book signing, 11 a.m.
- Friday, Feb. 16: The Art of the Cocktail, 7-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: Mystery Home Tours, tours depart at noon, 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: Laura Dowling At the White House – presentation and book signing, 10 a.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: Floral Design Workshop with Laura Dowling, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: What’s It Worth? Appraisal Day, noon-4 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 18: Restoration Expo, included with the general admission ticket, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Tickets to the Antiques Vintage and Garden Show include admission to Orlando Museum of Art exhibitions, including State of Excellence: Treasures from Florida Private Collections, the Restoration Expo on Sunday, and Art in Bloom Floral Interpretations of 101 Corporate Lease Art selections and the Orlando Museum of Art’s permanent collection.
The Antiques Vintage and Garden Show is a longstanding fundraiser event benefiting the Orlando Museum of Art. This and other Council of 101 events have raised more than $6.8 million for the museum’s educational programs.