The views and opinions expressed in this episode are those of the hosts alone and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bungalower Media
Learn all about the top headlines, new restaurants, and best-bet events to attend this weekend with “Bungalower and the Bus.” Hosted each week by Jon Busdeker and Brendan O’Connor.
ALTERNATIVE FACT CHECK:
- 1:40 – A tabebuia is a beautiful tree that blooms yellow in the spring. Click HERE to see why we love them so much.
- 2:30 – Click HERE to see the latest designs for the interim Pulse memorial.
- 7:20 – Click HERE for more information on the memorial lei that was gifted to the City of Orlando via a Hawaiian delegation representing the Cynthia Rose Foundation in 2016.
- 9:40 – Auditions are closed for Waitress.
- 12:20 – Click HERE to see some options for disposable yard waste bags.
- 15:50 – The vacant property Jon refers to across from the Orange County Courthouse is currently referred to as “Orlando Central” and is for sale, after being sat on for nine months by an affiliate of Miami-based Midtown Opportunities.
- 16:20 – Houston-based Camden USA purchased the Sevens. More info on via Orlando Sentinel HERE.
- 17:20 – According to the Orlando Economic Partnership, there are currently over 43,000 people living Downtown.
- 20:00 – Read Scott Joseph’s report on Black Bean Deli moving into Winnie’s HERE.
- 25:49 – The new SunRail stops include Meadow Woods, the new Tupperware station, Downtown Kissimmee, and the intersection of Poinciana and Old Tampa Highway.