The Rally Social Enterprise Accelerator (Website) is currently accepting applications for their second class, which will launch May 1.
The program, spearheaded by the Central Florida Foundation (Website), works with local social entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into self-sustainable ventures within the community. The 16-week program is made possible through a community partnership between Downtown CREDO, Entrepreneurs in Action, Central Florida Foundation, Rollins College and Clean the World.
- A 16-week immersive mentorship-based experience designed to help the most promising social enterprises and founders turn their vision into a sustainable venture
- A collaborative work environment located on the campus of Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida
- Access to Rollins College, nationally recognized for its focus on social entrepreneurship, faculty and student interns
- Access to a world-class network and team of mentors that are serial commercial and social entrepreneurs
- Access to legal, accounting and marketing service professionals
- Weekly peer gathers, expert panels and one-on-one mentoring sessions
- A guaranteed $25,000 minimum investment to the top venture in the cohort
- Additional funding opportunity from the Entrepreneurs in Action Social Enterprise Venture Fund or the Central Florida Foundation Social Enterprise Endowment Fund
Each participating group receives a tailored curriculum and mentorship which culminates in a final pitch event where one of them is awarded a minimum $25,000 investment. The first prize package went to transit accessibility app, Omnimodal.
Click HERE to apply.