SPONSORED by Mills 50 District: The Orlando Main Street program is celebrating their fourth year of Main Streets Restaurant Week – a week-long focus on the City’s burgeoning culinary scene.
Running from August 4 through August 11, over 50 participating restaurants will be serving up special menus with $5, $10, $20, and $30 dishes. With the late summer being a historically slow time of year for our local restaurants, the Main Street directors launched this initiative to drive customers to buy local by offering a prix fixe menu available only during this one week of the year.
In the past, the week has attracted more than 4,700+ attendees, receiving coverage from a number of media outlets and creating an economic impact of more than $117,500.
Participating restaurants and menus can be found HERE. Participating Mills 50 restaurants include:
- Too Much Sauce – $5 Mills 50 bowl (mini)
- Ten10 Brewing Company – $12 beer flight with your choice of four 5 oz beers and a pretzel
- Shin Jung Korean BBQ & Grill Bulgogi – $60 beef kalbi, beef bulgogi, dolsot, Korean dessert pancake with vanilla ice cream. $50 pork bulgogi, pork belly, dolsot, Korean dessert pancake with vanilla ice cream. Each can feed 3 to 4 people.
- Maxine’s on Shine – $30 three course meal with optional $15 wine pairing
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare – $40 dinner for two with sake flight or two Tiger beers, roti canai, any two small plates, any single noodle, any dessert selection.
- Firebirds – $35 for three courses.
- Bites and Bubbles – $30 for three courses.
- 4 Rebels American Kitchen and Bar – $15 lunch special with starter, entree, and side. Add a beer for only $1.
- Black Rooster Taqueria – $10 lunch special.