We stopped in this week for a tour of the common areas. Some of the features we saw were:
- Club house with fire feature and adaptive reuse of the original lumber from Nebraska Lumber
- Coffee bar
- Business center with conference room
- Fitness center
- Juice bar
The apartments themselves weren’t ready yet but some of the unique features they told us about are wine chillers in every apartment and upgrades on the fifth floor that include remote control toilets.
The first phase will be ready by the end of the month but the entire building won’t be complete until the end of September.
Here are the starting prices for the various floor plans;
- Studio — $1171
- 1 bedroom/1 bath — $1187 – $1375
- 2 bedroom/2 bath — $1584 – $1678
- 3 bedroom/2 bath — $1986 – $1995
Here’s a photo tour of the common area amenities along with the floor plans for the apartments at the Gallery at Mills Park: