The City of Orlando pools are all open this month and offer free open swim for residents throughout the week and during the weekend.
There are eleven pools in the city three of which are within the Bungalower area.
The City pools offer an open swim during the week and on the weekend where any city resident can swim for free.
The times for free swim vary by pool but are usually between noon and 4:30 p.m.
Proof of residency is required via government issued identification. If the identification does not have a city address listed, you can show that identification and two billing statements in your name that list an address that is within the City. Non-residents can pay $4 for open swim.
Some of the pools are seasonal and are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, while others are year round.
The year round pools are:
- College Park Pool – 2411 Elizabeth Ave. 32804
- Dover Shores Pool – 1400 Gaston Foster Rd. 32812
- James R. Smith Pool – 1745 Bruton Blvd. 32805
- Wadeview Pool – 2177 S. Summerlin Ave. 32806
The season pools are:
- Englewood Pool – 6123 La Costa Dr. 32807
- John Long Pool – 1218 N. Fern Creek Ave. 32803
- Northwest Pool – 3955 W.D. Judge Dr. 32808
- Rosemont Pool – 4648 Rose Bay Dr. 32808
- Turkey Lake Pool – 3401 S. Hiawassee Rd. 32835
- Hankins Park Pool – 1340 Lake Park Ct. 32805
- Jackson Pool – 1019 America St. 32805