Construction has now begun for the apartment complex.
The new apartment complex will be located at 980 Warehouse Rd [GMap] near the intersection of Maguire Boulevard and East Colonial Drive and behind the Target and just of the Cady Way Trail. The property is currently vacant.
The 20-acre development will consist of a both townhomes and garden style apartments in 12 different buildings.
The apartments will be a mix of one, two and three-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 646 to 1,371 square feet. The will also offer a three-story, three-bedroom townhouse.
Community amenities will include:
- Clubhouse with a 24/7 fitness facility
- Resident lounge with gourmet kitchen
- Spa room with tanning and massage tables
- Media lounge with complementary Wi-Fi cafe
- Two swimming pools with sundecks, outdoor kitchen and entertainment area
- A serenity garden with fire pit and lounge seating, grilling stations and a children’s playground
- Open green spaces
- Walking trails
- Multiple ponds
- Dog park with amenities for both small and large breeds as well as a dog wash station
The first move-ins are planned for fall 2015.
They apartments will technically be in the corner of the Colonial Town Center neighborhood but very close to Audubon Park and Coytown.
Here’s a look at the updated renderings and you can checkout our previous story for the site plan: