Ten local artists have been selected for “Transportation: The Journey and the Destination.” We told you about this collaborative project between CSX and the City of Orlando’s Public Art Program in December.
“Transportation: The Journey and the Destination,” will feature ten different pieces of 2D art, which will be installed throughout Orlando. The City is considering installing one or more of the pieces near SunRail Stations.
The art will be unveiled at an event hosted by CSX on March 19 and 20.
The selected artists include:
- Joseph St. Jean Orlando, Florida
- Russell Bellamy Leesburg, Florida
- Chris Robb Winter Park, Florida
- Gardenia Santos Orlando, Florida
- Joe Krawczyk Orlando, Florida
- Larry Moore Winter Park, Florida
- Marla E Altamonte Springs, Florida
- Rose Thome Casterline Orlando, Florida
- Shanna Stiles Orlando, Florida
- Everett Spruill Orlando, Florida
Check out a gallery of sample work each artist submitted as part of their “Transportation: The Journey and the Destination” application: