In celebration of spring, the City of Orlando rounded up some popular “things to do” in town this spring, for free.
Free Things to Do this Spring in the City
- Cycle across Cady Way Trail
- Go to Z.L. Riley Park
- Enjoy Joe Kittinger Park (We just wrote about the park’s namesake in this recent Did You Know-town)
- Stop and smell the flowers at Leu Gardens
- Take in some Latin culture at Ventana Al Jazz at Lake Eola
- Take the kiddies to Kidfest in Audubon Park Garden District
- Sit in the shade at Demetree Park
- Hear some live music at the Orlando Farmers Market
- Free admission to Mennello Museum every second Sunday
- Jog with your dog around Lake Baldwin
- Dance on Edgewater Drive at College Park’s annual block party
- Support local artists at the annual Spring Fiesta
Play at Dartmouth Park’s playground in Dartmouth Park
- Try to catch a fish at Lake Underhill Park
- Go on an art dumpster scavenger hunt in Mills 50
- Catch a free flick in the East Lawn downtown at Movieola
Stop by the Leu Gardens Garden House Welcome Center for the new Central Florida Watercolor exhibit.
- Explore the 25-acre urban wetlands
- Take the historic tour of Downtown Orlando
- Go eagle watching at Eagles Nest Park
To learn more about the City’s Things to Do post click HERE.
Free bluegrass concert by Jason Thomas Quartet “Handpicked” in the parking lot of Church on the Drive. This Sunday at noon. 1914 Edgewater Drive Orlando . Bring lawn chairs. Food trucks on site.
First Monday of each month is free admission to Harry P. Leu Gardens.