In celebration of spring, the City of Orlando rounded up some popular “things to do” in town this spring, for free.
Free Things to Do this Spring in the City
- Cycle across Cady Way Trail
- Go to Z.L. Riley Park
- Enjoy Joe Kittinger Park (We just wrote about the park’s namesake in this recent Did You Know-town)
- Stop and smell the flowers at Leu Gardens
- Take in some Latin culture at Ventana Al Jazz at Lake Eola
- Take the kiddies to Kidfest in Audubon Park Garden District
- Sit in the shade at Demetree Park
- Hear some live music at the Orlando Farmers Market
- Free admission to Mennello Museum every second Sunday
- Jog with your dog around Lake Baldwin
- Dance on Edgewater Drive at College Park’s annual block party
- Support local artists at the annual Spring Fiesta
Play at Dartmouth Park’s playground in Dartmouth Park
- Try to catch a fish at Lake Underhill Park
- Go on an art dumpster scavenger hunt in Mills 50
- Catch a free flick in the East Lawn downtown at Movieola
Stop by the Leu Gardens Garden House Welcome Center for the new Central Florida Watercolor exhibit.
- Explore the 25-acre urban wetlands
- Take the historic tour of Downtown Orlando
- Go eagle watching at Eagles Nest Park
To learn more about the City’s Things to Do post click HERE.