Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week in Downtown Orlando area news.
1) Julie Norris has left Dandelion Cafe.
2) SPONSORED: Our House of the Day pick is a great little place in the middle of everything between College Park and Ivanhoe Village.
3) Grounding Roots juice company to open on Park Avenue in Winter Park .
4) There have been black bear sightings in College Park.
5) OUC is treating the oil spill under the historic Ivanhoe Building and vows to preserve the iconic structure.
6) Cool Job Alert: Winter Park-based Rifle Paper Co. has a number of job openings.
7) Four new bike repair stations have been installed around the City.
8) Disney World is adding an Indiana Jones Bar (Orlando Weekly)
9) Orlando Fringe Theater Festival is well under way. Here are a list of some of the reviews so far (Orlando Weekly)
10) United Global Outreach is making a new tiny house community for the homeless in Bithlo (Orlando Sentinel)
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.