Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week in Downtown Orlando area news.
1) The Gnarly Barley is looking at opening a bar in Ivanhoe Village.
2) Randy Ross announced that he’s running for Mayor of Orlando.
3) Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers is coming to Downtown South.
4) Julianna’s Restaurant has closed.
5) Ask Bungalower: When will the Colonial bike bridge happen?
6) Tremont changed their plans for their development on the corner of Garland and South..
7) An Orlando park has won $20,000 to create an educational nature trail.
8) City Council voted to approve the construction of a new tortilla factory.
9) The University Club building will be replaced with a new high rise.
10) Blue Bamboo Music will be opening a performing arts center in Winter Park.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.
Been pretty quite at the Elliott restaurant (Brians). any update on whats happening?