Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week in Downtown Orlando area news.
1) Bungalower is up for multiple awards in the Orlando Weekly’s “Best of Orlando” poll. You can vote for us as Best Local Website, Best Local Blog, Best Local Facebook Page and Best Local News Writer by clicking HERE.
2) The plans for the round building’s replacement, CNL III building, have been released.
3) Philip Holt, cofounder of Canvs, says goodbye to Orlando.
4) The Orlando Fringe Theatre Festival shatters all previous records.
5) The second phase of the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts has a new name and almost all of its funding.
6) Ask Bungalower: What’s happening with Druid Lake Mountain Bike Park?
8) Ivanhoe I-4 off-ramp to permanently close mid-month.
9) Mummies are coming to the Orlando Science Center.
10) Popular See Art Orlando sculpture at Lake Eola has been damaged.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.