This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
Applications close this week for the 4th class of Starter Studio! Starter Studio is a three month accelerator that combines mentorship and educational events to help startups grow. Accelerate your company and apply here.
This Week’s Headlines
- Everix, an Orlando company focused on optics, wins first place at this year’s Cade Museum awards.
- Orlando entrepreneurship slips in ranks, but shows key strength.
- Downtown Orlando’s Canvs workspace gets a a change in leadership and partners with UCF.
- InfoComm15, audio-visual tech conference, expects to draw 38 thousand visitors with new emphasis on drone education.
- Read what community leader Philip Holt has to say about the future of Canvs.
- Mark Your Calendars! Join the Southeast’s largest meetup group and connect with over 2800+ designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and investors. RSVP
Orlando Tech is a community-built organization that connects, promotes and fosters the growth of technology companies in Orlando. For more information and to join visit orlandotech.org