Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week in Downtown Orlando area news.
1) The Thirsty Topher is moving to Virginia Drive and we have an update on the inevitable Alden Road closure.
2) SPONSORED: This week’s House of the Day is a veritable castle facing the beautiful grounds of Lake Highland Prep.
3) Funky Monkey on Mills Avenue is closing and King Cajun Crawfish is moving to Banana’s,
4) Freelancer Frank Flanagan profiled local personality “Arnold the Tomato Man.”
5) A possible senior living facility may be heading to Lake Eola.
6) The Winter Park Public Library may be moving out of the downtown.
8) The City of Orlando is hosting a historic Bungalow Calendar competition and needs your submissions.
9) Orlando-based artist, Andrew Spear, is launching a line of shirts featuring his artwork.
10) Bungalower is up for multiple awards in the Orlando Weekly’s “Best of Orlando” poll. You can vote for us as Best Local Website, Best Local Blog, Best Local Facebook Page and Best Local News Writer by clicking HERE.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.