This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
Connect with over 2,800+ entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and investors at the Southeast’s largest startup meetup July 16th. RSVP
This Week’s Headlines
- Florida Angel Nexus expands to Tallahassee to bring more more investors in its network and more money for startups.
- Local startup, Campus Ping, uses beacon technology to create hyperlocal emergency app.
- The British tech company Farsail opens its first North American office in Orlando.
- Learn about how large companies such as Lockheed Martin are immersing techniques from the gaming industry to improve tech.
- 5 Successful companies started on shoestring budgets, including Orlando’s Code School and Craig Technologies.