Here’s our rundown of the top ten things you need to know this week in Downtown Orlando area news.
1) Tako Cheena opening second location in former Forbidden City location.
2) Rollins College adopts Harry Potter-style house system for undergrads.
3) Cityfish has closed to make way for a new restaurant.
4) World of Beer is the new wine and beer vendor at the Downtown Orlando Farmers Market.
5) The owner of Pom Pom Sandwicheria is opening a commissary and cooking school in the Milk District.
6) Barnie’s releases new menu and a partnership with Blue Bird Bake Shop.
7) Winter Park CRA is funding a major streetscape touchup of Park Avenue.
8) New townhome project coming to south College Park.
9) Update on the double-brewery in Parramore.
10) Prince Harry is bringing a special sporting event to Orlando.
Get our Top Ten in your inbox every Monday morning by signing up for our free newsletter.