This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is an excerpt from their weekly newsletter.
This Week’s Headlines
- Sonobi announces $10.4 million in latest funding round, expands engineer team and senior leadership team.
- VentureScaleUp, a second stage tech accelerator, awarded $50,000 grant at White House Demo Day.
- Startup Grind Orlando features Stephen Bowles and Cole Schrimsher of Shoflo.
- Trading card giant, Topps, adopts 7 desks in Orlando coworking space, Canvs.
- Game developers and scientist join forces for good at Indie Galactic Space Jam.