This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
This Week’s Headlines
- Orange County backs FireSpring Fund with $100K investment.
- 9 companies disrupting Orlando’s healthcare industry.
- Canvs announces expansion to Winter Park at 1 year anniversary.
- Where makers make, take a photo tour of Orlando maker space Factur.
- From cactus salesman to successful entrepreneurial, learn the story of serial entrepreneur Mark NeJame.
- Learn how CEOs Ted Murphy at IZEA and Dan O’Leary at n-Space get things done.
- Best places for freelancers to work in Orlando.