Due to the continued development of major projects in the area including Orlando City’s new Downtown Stadium and the I-4 Ultimate project, the City of Orlando is providing an update on road closures and openings in the Parramore Neighborhood.
Roads that will be closed or temporarily inaccessible during construction include:
- Church Street between S. Terry Avenue and Parramore Avenue
- Timing: October 5 – December 31
- Central Boulevard between Glenn Lane and Garland Avenue
- Timing: Partial closures for utility work expected October 2015-October 2016
- Parramore Avenue between Church Street and Central Avenue
- Timing: Permanently closed
- Pine Street between S. Terry Avenue and Parramore Avenue
- Timing: Closed until stadium construction complete (2016)
Roads that will re-open include:
- South Westmoreland Drive between Long Street and Carter Street
- Timing: Opening October 2, 2015 at 5 p.m.