This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
Weekend Launch is almost here! Work with Orlando’s best entrepreneurs, designers, and developers to launch a startup. Get advice from local thought leaders, learn new skills, build an amazing network, and launch your ideas.
This Week’s Headlines
- Orlando’s PlanSource lands top 3Q venture capital deal in Florida with $70M in funding.
- OrlandoiX attracts 5,600 attendees, 96 speakers, and 134 exhibitors in first-year.
- Learn what IZEA founder Ted Murphy has to say about failure.
- In case you missed it, meet the five companies that pitch at the October Tech Meetup
- HotSwitch accepted into Silicon Valley tech accelerator.
- Eight reasons why you should attend Weekend Launch