This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
This Week’s Headlines
- Mayor Dyer joins over 200 students in learning the basic of computer programming at Hour of Code
- Meet the 4 companies pitching at this month’s Orlando Tech Meetup
- Construction begins on Osceola high-tech manufacturing center
- 9 Orlando Tech Acquisitions of 2015
- TSensor Summit last week exhibited 5 ways Smart Sensors can improve life
- Orlando fintech startup reaches $100 million in transactions; sees 20X growth