The event will feature dishes created by Walt Disney World chefs including the following:
- Chef Scott Hunnel, Victoria & Albert’s
- Chef Brian Piasecki, California Grill
- Chef Tim Keating, Flying Fish Cafe
- Chef Michael Gonsalves, Artist Point
- Chef Craig Schleider, Hollywood Brown Derby
- Chef Russell Palmer, the Wave … of American Flavors
- Chef Gregg Hannon, EPCOT® International Flower & Garden Festival
- Chef Leonard Thomson, Park Event Operations and Premium Events,
- Chef Jeff Barnes, Disney’s Contemporary Bakery
The dinner will be hosted at Long & Scott Farms in Mount Dora [GMap], an environmentally friendly, Davis Fresh-audited and certified farm. While the event begins at 4:30 p.m., dinner will be served between 5 and 8 p.m.
The event takes place outside, so dress accordingly, high heels are not recommended – it’s a farm.
All-inclusive tickets are $200.87, with all proceeds going to Second Harvest. Tickets are limited and can be purchased HERE.