SPONSORED: The Second Annual Indie-Folkfest at the Mennello Museum of American Art (Facebook | Website) is happening this Saturday, from noon to 5 p.m. on the shores of Lake Formosa [GMap]. We wrote about it more in depth HERE.
As you can see by the image to the left, the weather is expected to be an ideal picnicking temperature of 71 degrees, with little chance for rain.
Cycling is encouraged, but if you insist on driving there is plenty of free parking available in nearby lots and on both sides of Mills Avenue by Loch Haven Park. There is also parking available at the Florida Urology Associates building [GMap], and the Florida Hospital Parking Garages [GMap].
Go Big Marketing will also be in attendance selling our own Orlando Tees, which you can scope out HERE. We’re also planning on having some of our top selling Orlando coloring books, created by local artist Jen Jedlicka.
- Noon-12:45 p.m. – Steve Garron Threesome
- 1:00-1:40 p.m – JunoSmile
- 1:50-2:30 p.m – Terri Binion
- 2:40-3:10 p.m – Kaleigh Baker
- 3:25-4:10 p.m – Brown Bag Brass Band
- 4:20-5:15 p.m– Eugene Snowden and Friends
- Dawn Schreiner
- Ken Pease
- Annette King
- Jon Napoles
- Lure Papergoods
- Winsome Losesome
- Porch Therapy
- East End Market featuring Houndstooth Sauce Company, La Femme du Fromage, Fatto in Casa, Skyebird Smoothie and Juice, Olde Hearth Bread Company
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse
- Maxine’s on Shine
- Cask and Larder
- Lil Indies
- Hanson’s Shoe Repair
- Herman’s Loan Office
- Artisan’s Table
- Thirsty Topher
- The Courtesy Bar