This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
This Week’s Headlines
- Hack The Arena: The Winners and Highlights – Orlando Tech Association
- Florida Senate Endorses Making Computer Coding a Foreign Language – Miami Herald
- What Google Learned From Its Quest to Build the Perfect Team – New York Times
- Apple reportedly working on a way to make it even harder to hack into iPhones. – New York Times
- Local Tech Firm Izea Begins Trading on Nasdaq – Orlando Business Journal
Orlando Tech is a community-built organization, and the nation’s only Tech Main Street, that connects, promotes and fosters the growth of technology companies in Orlando. For more information visit orlandotech.org