This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
This Week’s Headlines
- March Orlando Tech Meetup: The Highlights – Orlando Tech Association
- Immigrants Funded 51% of U.S Billion-Dollar Startups – Wall Street Journal
- Esty Bill Promotes Women Entrepreneurs in Science and Technology – News Times
- Inside Look at Medical City’s New $30 Million Dollar GuideWell Center – Orlando Business Journal
- Most Orange County Students to Receive Laptops Next Year – Orlando Sentinel
- Osceola Praises $15 Million Dollars in State Funding For Sensor Project – Orlando Sentinel