This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
This Week’s Headlines, March 29-April 5
- Apple Released Short Videos that Demonstrate the Importance of Accessibility Features – Digital Trends
- UCF’s Business Incubator Shows off Expansion – Orlando Sentinel
- UCF Partners with MIT in Major Federal High-Tech Research – Orlando Sentinel
- Satellite Company’s Hiring Plans Boost Space Coast – Orlando Sentinel
- Meet Tesla’s Model 3 – Tech Crunch
Orlando Tech is a community-built organization, and the nation’s only Tech Main Street, that connects, promotes and fosters the growth of technology companies in Orlando. For more information visit orlandotech.org