This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
This Week’s Headlines, April 18-24
- Innovate Or Die Trying: Why Corporations Need To Think Like Startups – Orlando Tech Association
- FireSpring Fund, Accelerator Opens Doors to Applications – Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando Based Company, Trobo, Lands a Deal with the Sharks – Orlando Sentinel
- SpaceX Launches, Lands Rocket Successfully on Droneship – Orlando Sentinel
- A New Study Reveals the Top 6 Reasons Why it’s Important For Woman to Engage in Tech and Science – WeVenture
Orlando Tech is a community-built organization, and the nation’s only Tech Main Street, that connects, promotes and fosters the growth of technology companies in Orlando. For more information visit orlandotech.org