Broken Cauldron Taproom (Facebook) in Parramore will open for business this Thursday, June 9 around 11:30 a.m. The cooperative effort between Broken Strings Brewery (Facebook) and Black Cauldron Brewery (Facebook) will also be soft opened during the Copa America game today at 3 p.m. Their new space is located on West Church Street, just a block away from the new Orlando City Soccer stadium [Gmap].
We’ve written about Broken Cauldron multiple times since we broke the news that they were opening, back in April, 20015.
- “Parramore to get two new breweries, in one.”
- “Parramore double-brewery update.”
- “Broken Cauldron Brewery approved by City Council.”
- “Broken Cauldron Sneak Peek Tailgate.”
All taps are open and they have created two special brews for their Orlando City Soccer clientele. Current beers on tap include:
- Black Cauldron Brewing – Ruckus Red Amber Ale
- Broken Strings Brewery – Liquid Vinyl Black IPA
- Persimmon Hollow – Daytona Dirty Blonde
- Tampa Bay Brewing – Reef Donkey APA
- Tomoka Brewing – Tangeringe Floridaweisse
- OBP – Toasted Coconut Porter
- Crooked Can Brewing – Cloud Chaser Hefeweizen
- Crooked Can Brewing – Domestic Bliss Belgian Strong
- New Belgium – Heavy Mellon Watermelon Lime Ale
- Dogfish Head – Festina Peche
- Modelo – Pacifico
Beers are being brewed off-site at the moment but they will be brewing their own beer in the taproom in 30 days time.
Murals of famous musicians, painted by Denny Schumacher and Graffiti Junktion’s Tattood Bill Roberts, cover the walls .