Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer and Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs will be attending the opening of the City of Orlando Family Assistance Center at the Camping World Stadium, formerly the Orlando Citrus Bowl [GMap].
The Assistance Center is the result of a partnership between federal, state, local, and community agencies to address the “immediate needs and provide information, support, and resources to those directly affected by the Pulse tragedy.”
Services that will be available include:
- Air travel
- Child and family services
- Cnsulate Services
- Counseling and spiritual care
- Crime victim services
- Funeral services
- Ground transportation
- Health care assistance
- Identification documents
- Language translation
- Legal aid
- Medical examiner
- Senior services
The FAC hours of operation are as follows:
- Wednesday, June 15, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursday, June 16, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, June 17, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 18, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunday, June 19, 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
For more information about the Family Assistance Center, click HERE.