#KeepDancingOrlando is a movement created to honor the 49 beautiful souls taken at Pulse and to help Orlando heal through the power of dance. By sharing videos of Orlandoans dancing in the City Beautiful, we’re inviting the world to witness the beginnings of our recovery, while raising donations for OneOrlando.org.
This weekly update covers the latest news and events in Orlando’s startup and technology community, as told by the Orlando Tech Association. The following is taken from their weekly newsletter.
This Week’s Headlines
- Take a Video Tour of LMG’s new office – Orlando Tech Association
- PayTollo is making headlines – WFTV
- Volcano Bay water park joins trend of visitors skipping lines – Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando drone businesses laud FAA rules – Orlando Sentinel
- Google Glass App helps kids with Autism ‘see’ emotions – NBC News
- Google launches Project Bloks, a new open hardware platform for teaching kids to code – Tech Crunch
- The Toronto Raptors are using IBM’s Watson to Draft A winning team – MotherBoard
- Elon Musk’s Tesla offers to acquire Elon Musk’s SolarCity for $2.8B – Tech Crunch